Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Introductory Blog
Hi, my name is Ashley Murdjeff and i am a senior of Stratford High School. I am 17 years old. I think studying psychology is very important because everyone is different in their own way. I believe my family has helped to shape myself as a person. They are hard-working and very dedicated. I have learnt to be hard-working and dedicated as well. They've taught me to try my hardest no matter what and never give up on your dreams. It is helpful to learn psychology to understand people's behavioral attitudes. It also can teach you how to deal with people with disabilities and help you get along with others. I believe that psychology is studying people's behaviors and attitudes. It is studying the mind of others and helping to understand their ways and reasons for acting the way they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment